Micro Maxx

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the Micro Maxx 2 is still available, or being produced? My distributor still has stock of the MM1, but is unable to tell me any more.

Thanks

Tim

Reply to
Tim
497,000 metric tons of information on MicroMaxx -1 and MicroMaxx II -1 motors and rockets and launch pads and ignition and availability and inventory at Quest, etc. is on the YahooGroup.

Quest has a Bazillion of both motor types.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Tim,

Yep, MMX-II motors are still available. Keep watch over the FlisKits web site (

) as we hope to have an announcement soon that you can purchase them direct from FlisKits.

jim

Tim wrote:

Reply to
jflis