New Rocket Glider & Motor Eater

Here's is my newest motor eater. It takes five per flight.

I just got some glass on it the other night. That was a major sticking point; sometimes it takes me a while to get over the hump. The rocket has been in gestation for a long time, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. A little primer, sanding and painting...and of course an end to the burn ban...and it'll be ready to fly.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Wow, and it takes me say a month to build a 6 meter R/C Glider ... now just how long did it take to make this little rocket of yours?

Reply to
lunarlos

ah, but those are 1/2A-xT motors it is eating. would have been more impressive if it was eating H's or better

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Yes, but with four kids at home, Estes T motors are affordable, but H's are only occasional, and then only in singles :) (Although I do have a staged HPR knocking around in my head, but even that will use only two motors.)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams