Quest Blog

Did I mention this yet?

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

shreadvector

Do rocket companies need a blog?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I thought the same thing until i read it. think of it as a company newsletter.

which would you rather have, estes who never announces when anything will be released, ROL releases that might be pertinent, or a daily weblog telling when the truck shows up with lasercut parts ?

Reply to
tater schuld

I thought this was an interesting idea.

To me, it appears to be a webmaster's blog as opposed to a rocket company blog. Matt asked folks for feedback on the website (primarily through The Rocket Forum, I think) and got not only website design feedback but many questions about Quest's offerings and activities.

So, the blog appears to be a personal log of stuff he's found out regarding what folks are asking... sort of like an inside reporter digging out news. Getting to the blog, though, takes a bit of luck and navigation for those who haven't seen Fred's post.

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

A link to the blog is on the main page of the Quest website.

A link that just says Qblog might not give people an idea what it is though.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Where's the link to the D20 and E40? :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

-----------------------------

Oop! Now I see it. Thanks Brian.

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

re: qblog

So, is Dane Boles still a part of Quest?

Is "modelaerospace" a division of Quest or a distributor?

Reply to
Gus

looks 2 me 2 be a distributor...email and ask him......

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz