Quest Micro-Maxxx motors inquiry

Anyone know whether and where Quest Micro-Maxx ax motors can be had in wholesale or bulk quantities without a lot of hassle? I'm in the US if that's relevant. Please reply off-line if possible. Alternatively, does anyone have contact information for the company that makes these?

Reply to
W Klofkorn

Jerry Irvine

Well, golly gosh, that was a great help and very enlightening, Mr Irvine. Thank you for your time and consideration.

-- WKK

Reply to
W Klofkorn

Consider it amusing, not attacking.

We buy MM at Wal-Mart. However I believe wholesale supplies can be had at Belleville Wholesale hobby and Magnum and United Model Distributors.

Quest recently changed hands and the new owneris Bill Stine somewhere near Phoenix,AZ.

Please note I also posted the only on-topic helpful reply.

Also try this:

You should see the crap that pops up on a search of my name :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The only place I've seen them is at Fry's Electroinics. Of course they could be hidden behind the counter at HobbyBench.

Joel. phx

Cavecreek if I'm not mistaken.

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Live e-mail link to the guy who would like to sell you anything in stock.

Reports over on the Yahoogroup for MicroMaxx are that they have lots of MMI-1 and MMII-1 motors available.

Reply to
Fred Shecter