Shall I organize another RMR Descon?

From "Hardware Wars"!

Reply to
RayDunakin

Spaceballs! May the Schwartz be with you!

Hardware Wars!

Jimmy Neutron!

Exactly! Flesh Gordon.

Bob Kaplow

The Winnebago if from that well beloved classic film " Spaceballs".

Reply to
Christopher Deem

? my quest saucer easily goes 50-60 feet which saucer are you flying ?

Errrrrr Grrr you mean the micro maxx. yes that is why I chose that altitude.

the quest saucer will do 10-15ft

so 10ft seemed reasonable.

anything can be lobbed under 10ft and "called" stable and "called" a rocket.

you can lob anything under 10ft successfully. so 10ft for micro maxx seems to make sense.

Chris Taylor Jr

Thanks Bob - I am clearly losing too many memory cells to beer^H^H^H^H AP and BP fumes.... yeah, that's it! AP and BP.....

Reply to
BB

Not only did I forget Wallace and Gromit, but I also forgot the Muppet spaceship.

Bob Kaplow