Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay

Threaded View
Hi Folks:

This post is to announce that on eBay I'm selling some 1970s vintage Vashon
and Estes freon-powered rocket motors plus some other collectible "stuff" of
the same vintage. Here's the link to the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5955089585

Re: Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay
just thought I'd let you know that the two unpainted body tubes in photo #1
are for the Bandit kit whose instructions you have there in photo #2.  You
can see the two parts in the instructions between the main body tube and the
nose cone.

Re: Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay
Vashon
of

Hey, I'm glad ebay financing is avalible ;-)

Re: Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay
It's gone.

"stuff"

Re: Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay

Yea, it seems EBAY as usually, does not know that the auction was ok.

It was canceled it seemed for violating an ebay rule.

I am so sick of the ebay rules.

they let people sell illegal merchandise all day that is illegal to use in
the US and Canada, and you can tell them that and they don't care.

you put the word motor in a rocket auction and they cancel it.

I'm getting more pissed each day at them....

Re: Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay

Is that why I haven't seen any motor hardware on ebay lately?=20

=EA

Re: Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay

snip

I gave 2 dozens cans of propellant to my auto mechanic last year.

Randy

Re: Vashon & Estes Freon Rocket Motors on Ebay

My '71 Cutlass sure could have used those.
--
Tweak

Site Timeline