Vashon Freon Powered Rocket Motors on Ebay

Hi Folks:

This message is to announce that I'm selling some highly collectible

1970s-vintage Vashon and Estes freon-powered rocket motors and related paraphanalia on eBay. I tried to run this auction in February, but eBay cancelled it because the mistakenly assumed that it violated the prohibition against selling flammable model rocket motors. I protested, and though their staff was slow to act on the matter, I've finally gotten permission to relist the motors. Here's the link to the auction.

As I say in the auction ad, there's a very interesting article on the history of these motors at the following link.

David Sleeter

Reply to
David Sleeter

Cograts of sticking to your guns and getting through to those boneheads at ebay. You have more patience than me!

Reply to
J.A. Michel

im curious to see how much it will go for.

Mike

wanna bet it gets cancelled again?

Reply to
tater schuld