AEROCLUB ACCESSORIES

I was looking for the Aeroclub site and found that it has been closed off since 8 March 2010. Does anyone know how they might be accessed ? Actuallly, I was only looking for a catalog listing to find out if part EPO 18 was the prop and installation plug for a 72nd Pucara kit. I have one of the old Rare Planes vacs of the Pucara and the newer Special Hobby kit (both 72nd) and just wanted to check to see if I remembered correctly that these were the parts to go with the Rare Planes kit. If anyone can confirm this I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks for checking

Reply to
Ol' 45

There is an e-mail address for Aeroclub at Britmodeller:

I think all business is done by e-mail now.

Reply to
Simon M.