(AIRBRUSHING) Help with Future

Hi All, I have a disaster on my hands. I have a anrcraft painted in Humbrol 164 Dark sea gray, over which I applied Future before decalling. Then I applied Tamiya smoke to simulate exhaust. This wasn't to my liking , so I removed the Smoke with the alcohol I used as thinner. Now the Future has chalked, and my aircraft looks distinctly powdery. Any solutions short of stripping the whole thing off and repainting? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Tony Whittingham

Reply to
Anthony Whittingham

light spray of future and put in sunlight to dry.

And remember that alcohol is often used to strip Future.

TF

Reply to
T. Forward

If you find you cannot remedy the chalkiness, it may be possible to strip just the Future, using household ammonia or Windex. As Humbrol is an enamel, it ought to resist ammonia.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert