Anyone know of any Models for the New Transformer Movie

Yes will there be any Model Kits put out for that New ''Transformers'' Movie that comes out in July. I here it will be pretty good and I hope that they put out some ''New'' Kits for it. Or release a bunch of the older ''Robot'' Kits from the past so that I can grab some of them. Seriously does anyone know if they will be putting out any ''Robot Model'' kits for this flick.

... Carl ..........

,,

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"
quick LooK into My Life

cyberborg 4000

I don't know much about the Transformers but the brother of my Marine buddy is going to be the voice of Optimus Prime. Seems there's quite a story behind his selection. Peter was the voice of O. P. in an earlier Transformer movie but the studio wanted a big name to be the voice this time and were courting Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks (I think), and a couple other "stars" to do the voice-over.

Peter has been going to Transformer fan conventions for several years and developed a huge following as O. P. When the fans found out about the plans for a different voice for O. P., they got together and put enormous pressure on the studio to again have Peter Cullen as the voice of O.P. The studio was hoping one of the big names would bring in more viewers but in the end they relented and Peter got the part.

Reply to
Bill Woodier