bye you ugly lot!

In just over 24 hours i will be in Prague (i hope) then by Thursday in Eastern Germany at Zittau. Hope everyone has a safe time. Should be back on the 24th.

If your really lucky i will get some pics of my trip.

Reply to
jules

bring me back a nice chec girl.

whats your favourite scale? 1/1 ?

Reply to
jules

Reply to
eyeball

"Ugly Lot"! That's the pot calling the kettle black! :-)

Have a good trip! Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Don't miss the Narodni Technizchke Muzeum in Prague!! Fabulous

--- Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

"William H. Shuey" wrote in news:439F3033.E8A2DF84 @starpower.net:

Get back safe!

Dennis

Reply to
me-me

yes. rich would work, too.

not much chance of going there, i have £10 of local curancy and 80 Euros for

9 days, if the train to Zitau is more than 9 Euro as i think it says on the web its a hitch hiking trip to Germany, luckily i looked at the local weather as i arrive late at night in Prague and the temps are just below freezing but low wind chill.
Reply to
jules

Three hobby shops on the same block in downtown Old Prague. One is the MPM company store.

Huge (200 models?) 1/32 scratchbuilt aircraft collection at the Technical Museum on the river bluffs north of the castle.

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

"jules" wrote in news:usCnf.37795$Ms6.28676 @fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Have a good time. Do you still need the instructions for 1/72 Hase Munitionspanzer IV, my Karl came in.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Kiss her once for me.

OK, but how about this time less of your mug and more of hers - and any other frauleins you can get a lens on.

Oh and uh.... Merry Christmas.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Get some of the Charles Bridge! Tell Annett that the guys on rms sent their compliments. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I wish you hadnt told me that, i have the eq of 80 bucks for my whole trip for 9 days, but i fly back from Prague and i think i have most of the day there free so may take a took

Reply to
jules

I jusr rememberd i dont have a camera, so any i do get will be of Germany and her and places there.......oops

Reply to
jules

OK, she still is at Uni so i should be surrounded by young girls.................bottle of wodka in one hand and a nice ass in the other

Reply to
jules

thanks, yes please, on my return i should have should good quality paints, not started it yet as waited for those

Reply to
jules

The museum is very cheap. Purchase a "Prague Card" while there. It gives discounts on public transportation, museums, etc. for a number of days.

Also, it doesn't cost anything to look while in the hobby shops. :-)

Have fun!

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

I don't recall admission price to the museum, but it's pretty amazing. They have a pristine Loehner something.. can't recall the type. Also an American Tractor (aircraft, not farm implement) which is very rare. And an Avia monoplane... it's a wow! kind of museum. Also if you like motorbikes, they have a phenomenal collection. Then all sorts of good stuff. Borrow money!!

Good luck Julian!

--Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

Also email me directly if you'd like a map to the hobby shops in Prague. Grrinnn.... and thought you were broke....

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni