FS: Huge collection of slot car stuff.

I regret having to sell this stuff however I have an enormous collection of Slot car stuff. Tons of magnatraction chassis, Some older aurora cars. Maybe 15 AFX cars some new in cases. Johnny lighting T jets and AFX styles. I have enough AFX track for a massive 4 lane setup. Ton's of accessories There is way to much stuff to list. I want to sell the entire lot and maybe keep a few things. I estimate The total package to be worth over 2000. I know I have at least 50 spare magnatraction chassis. I will take a serious offer but would prefer someone local to come look at the stuff and make an offer. Because I need cash I'm willing to give someone a great deal. I am located in Upstate NY near Saratoga.. Email me if interested and we can go from there. This is on fist come fist serve basis.

Tom

Reply to
Nosheep