Happy Memorial Day

If you have as many spiders in your yard and living under the eaves of your house as we do - you must be well protected!!!!

An, of course, Elvis' music is beautiful - I always felt that when it came to singing hymns - he sang from the heart!!! Enjoy!!! Gloria

Click here: God and the Spider

Happy Memorial Day to evryonr out there & to my friends and our military overseas

Bob

Reply to
Bartolacci