Hobby Shops in Ixtapa / Zihuatanejo

Just kidding...........It's time to leave the blizzards / snow blower / snow shovel, put away the glue and xacto knife. The only building I will be doing for the next week or so will be sand castles (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

If there is a hobby, it probably will involve 12 oz, and up, curls - enjoy

Reply to
Andrew M

We're waiting until the end of March and first of April ...really our two (snowiest) ......is that a word? and then heading to St. Maarten for two or three weeks to stay with Dutch friends. Ol ' 45

Reply to
Ol' 45

i'm leaving sonny socal in mid march for the fah north. i must have rocks in my head!

watch it sparky, i'll pour cold water on your driveway. then i'll steal your firewood, shut of your gas and steal your dog.

Make sure they're salt. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

If you can find the driveway right now.... no fireplace, no gas, no dog. Wanna try for another one?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

i'll pee in you oil.