How to get replacement Revell instruction sheets ?

Hi, I recently bought two Revell kits which do not have instruction sheets. I've sent e-mails to Revell Germany but they do not reply and Revell in the US do not offer a "parts" service outside the US and Canada. I am in England.

Anybody know how I can get instructions sheets, or maybe any RMS readers have a couple going spare ?

I need instructions for Revell

#0251 1/32 Bristol Beaufighter #05054 U-99 German Submarine

Many thanks !

Reply to
Dave James

If I recall correctly the U-99 kit was reissued less than a two years ago. Knowing modellers, I'm sure one has a kit in the closet they could scan the instructions from.

Reply to
The Raven

"Dave James" schreef in bericht news:dps2ht$hf7$ snipped-for-privacy@domitilla.aioe.org...

Wait for about 2 weeks.

Reply to
han krol

Dave, write to Revell UK at Hemel Hempstead and ask them

Reply to
Ted Taylor

Hi Claus it wasn't me who wanted the sheets, I was replying to the guy below. thanks for the kind offer but I have the sheets in my reference file

Reply to
Ted Taylor