If anybody's looking for small pieces of Delrin Plastic

I have a store on ebay where we specialize in selling small offcuts of Delrin and other plastics.

We just listed about 100 new pieces, most of which are very small and would be ideal for model making.

We have black and white, if you need it.

The URL is;

Just click on the "Acetal/Delrin" link on the left side. Most of the small pieces are in the Bits and Pieces section, the Smalls or the Blocks.

Reply to
eric h