Lincoln sculpter diorama

There was recently a diorama of a man who had sculpted a large bust of Abraham Lincoln, and it was displayed at one of the conventions this year. The sculptor was seated in a chair in his studio, and the bust of Lincoln was sort of blue-green, and very much larger than the human figure.

Can anyone tell me who did this diorama, or point me to any more photos of it?

Thank you,

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

on 9/14/2009 3:15 AM (ET) Don Harstad wrote the following:

This one?

willshak