looking for 36 tube rocket pods in 1/72

I've been hoping to hang a number of 36 tube rocket pods under one of my British Phantoms for quite a while now, but have been unable to find a source. That has now changed, some of the 1/72 Czechmaster Buccanneer kits contain these "No.7 Mk.1 Rocket Launchers (36x 2-inch Rocket Projectiles)". Paying 80 pound for four rocket pods seems a bit much though, so I was wondering, did anyone here build one of these Buccaneer kits, and has these particular rocket pods cluttering the spares bin? If so, I'd be interested to hear what it would take to persuade him or her to part with them:-)

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel