Looking for cutting pad for work surface

I know I've seen ads somewhere for a big pad (green I think) to use on your work surface when using an x-acto knife. The pad is some kind of rubber or somthing similar that "heals" after it gets cut. If you know what I'm talking about I'd appreciate it if you could tell me where I can find these. Hobby Lobby? Michaels? Maybe a mail order shop? Thanks.

Reply to
Aviday Ogelvay

I got mine from Tower Hobbies, works great! Harry

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

I *think* I have seen these at Office Depot and/or Office max.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Try Michaels or Lobby Hobby, both should carry them

Gerry

Ft Collins, Co

Reply to
Gerry

All of the above. Add JoAnns, and probably any other sewing/craft shops in the area. These mats are a common tool for quilters.

Shop around though, the price of these things will vary dramatically by brand/location. (Although they are all pretty much alike IMO.)

And they don't actually 'heal', they just don't curl, chip and fray like cardboard, wood, etc.

Reply to
Grumman