New Seaview model instructions - Suck big time

So how much worse could the instructions be for this kit? Section #2 is just about useless. Gonna have to blow it up a lot just to see what the pictures are.

Luckily, one of the previous posts on this kit gave a review link which has a completed pic of the interior.

So Moebius could not afford to make the picture just a little larger and clearer????

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Agree ......... The instructions are poor beyond belief. They need to fix this and offer a free download of something useful. I have some pretty sophisticated printing capability at the office and I will fix what I can. If anyone needs some "blowups" let me know I will mail them out no charge.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

thx much for the offer. My old eyes sure could use a larger copy. I think I will email Moebius as well. they replied to my inquiry last time. maybe they will take criticism too.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

And here is Moebius' reply to my complaint...

"Craig, yours is actually the first complaint we have had. Some of the hobby boards have had some grumblings about it, but no true complaints. Honestly, there isn't an overly complicated part of the ship, or an overload on parts, so I never would have expected it needed larger drawings than it has.

I'll look into larger drawings to see what we may have here, and send you a copy. I'm not sure what you are asking for in terms of "clear" instructions, as it all seems pretty clear to me. If you let me know what is unclear on yours, I will get the info or picture for you. Thanks again, Frank."

Reply to
crw59