PlansCD.com & PlansDVD.com are for sale ***Business Opportunity***

PlansCD.com & PlansDVD.com domain name package. Get both domain names with your winning bid. No other charges will be applied, domain name transfer is absolutely free.

For more information or to make an offer please visit ebay item #160020798942

If you want to keep the current online store with shopping cart software and PayPal functionality, please let me know and I will workout a good price.

Ideal domain name for merchants wanting to sell their plans on CD or DVD:

Business Plans Woodworking Plans House Plans Furniture Plans Utility Trailer Plans RC Plans Aircraft Plans Boat Plans

Good presence on Google, Yahoo, and MSN search engines.

Sell your hobby CD or DVD online.

Questions please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thank you.

Reply to