Scale ship builders here?????

I'm building a 72 foot Vospers MTB from the original plans. Scale size is a bout 4 feet long. I have side and top drawings of the deck, but little inf o on the bridge. Also WHO has fittings for scale ship models? Hatches, hi nges, vents, cover plates, etc. I used to do this 30 years ago, just getti ng started again, and need to finish this puppy.

Any help for likely vendors is VERY appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich.....

Reply to
cwo4cno7325

Been to Melborne, very nice city! Beer was pretty good too. With the internet, all is possible. I'll have a look.

I've looked at Dumas, and the Walther catalog, but 30 years ago when I started this model, I found many plastic fittings of hatches, ventilators, etc. But it's hard to get back when you live in a remote area - no other hobbyists close by.

Reply to
cwo4cno7325

about 4 feet long. I have side and top drawings of the deck, but little i nfo on the bridge. Also WHO has fittings for scale ship models? Hatches, hinges, vents, cover plates, etc. I used to do this 30 years ago, just get ting started again, and need to finish this puppy.

Gary. h Good site, I'll have to fax them an order. THANKS....

Reply to
cwo4cno7325