Small Air Force Decals

Since it is not too hard to come up with letters and numbers I always find my small air force ideas grounded for lack of 1/72 or 1/48 scale markings. Of course masking and painting present possibilities. But not all markings are easily rendered by simple masking. ( Not that masking a roundel for example is that easy).

I am open to sources of small air force marking of all time periods.

Sincerely,

AC

Reply to
Albert

Interested in South America? I have some Micro/Superscale T-33 sheets that didn't sell on E-bay. I should have the pics yet.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

There are tons of small ar forces decals out there going back many years.

Zotz Decals are probably the best of the current batch. Each sheet covers several countries and the quality is excellent.

Can you be more specific on a couple of projects? Several people here can be of help.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72