This may seem like a silly question, BUT does anyone know of any good sources to find images of flames???

to find images of flames???>>

What do you need the flame images for? I spotted some excellent flame decals called "Skins" for Pine Derby cars at a local hobbyshop. These weren't conventional flame jobs, but looked like actual fire, with all the subtle nuances thereof.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Reply to
Mike G.
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

Reply to
Digital Cowboy

Reply to
Mike G.
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

Digital_Cowboy, Cool article, I went and checked it out. With all that help you can't go wrong. I posted a picture of a flame job I did by hand with brushes over on alt.binaries.models.scale. Well two actually, the '57 was by hand, the '55 was by airbrush. The '57 was done about 20 years ago, the '55 was done about '98. Post some pics of yours, like to see them. Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.
Reply to
Digital Cowboy