V point Challenger white

Hi all Next week im starting the kit to make this model, what type of white do i need? it doesnt look like wimbledon white etc..i will use car paint here in the UK as usual.

I have a few kits in my stash (cant see them at the moment though, tons of crap in the way) but i do have the AMT boxed V point one, and IIRC some other ones which has teh correct number plates needed.

does anyone in the US have a littel figure of Kowlaski? i know it came with the die cast kits but it would be cool to have it stood next to the car im making, im doing it as a gift for the German old man who send me the dvd when my ex came to visit...watching the movie now, love it. Im due to drive to Berlin mid Sept and all over the East so want to give it him personally like i did with the big Mig21. ta

ta

Reply to
Jules