better tubing software

Does anyone know of a good program for unbending tubes? I know about the little trick using the sheet metal unfold command on a tube drawn square (with rounded corners), but i need something to work with more complicated tubes.

We punch all our holes in copper tubing before bending, and a nice flat view of where holes are located in the flat would be great. Right now i add all of my holes in the bent up tube, then calculate what angle and location they need to be at in the flat. After this a new flat view has to be "drawn". I guess i'm getting spoiled by software doing the calculating and orientation work for me, because all of this thinking makes me tired by the end of the day!

Reply to
Chainsaw

I have heard good things about Tube Cad. (I think that is the name) I used to work with alot of tubing manufacturers, but it has been a while. Though doing searches for it on the internet I could only find Spectrum5. Looks like there is some integration with SW

Corey Scheich