FYI - SW slot library feature crash

Just a heads-up for everyone.

If you find yourself crashing after using the new slot library feature, the issue appears to have been fixed with either SP2.0 or 3.0.

Here's the issue: if you drop in the new slot feature and select the edges of the part to locate it, and then you edit the sketch to change dimensions, you will crash coming out. If you haven't tied to the edges, or you change dimensions by double-clicking rather than editing the sketch, it will work ok. Here it crashes on SP1.1, but not on 3.0.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

could this have been a problem in 2004sp5 because I had a drawing the boss did the otherday that crashes everytime upon exiting.

Corey

Reply to
CS

It's not the exiting from the drawing - I was referring to the exiting from the change box. So, probably not the same issue.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany