Hole Callout (Drawing)

When annotating a Hole Wizard (countersunk) Hole, does the Hole Callout (drawings) not account for increased Head Clearance?

If it doesn't, it should.

Reply to
kenneth b

Kenneth, you can easily add an increased head clearance for either countersunk or counterbored holes. Just add a value into you Head Clearance block. .010" or something.

'Spork'

kenneth b wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

got it, but when using the hole callout (drawing) to annotate, it does not account for the extra .010" (countersink). does it work for you?

Reply to
kenneth b

Oh, ACK, now I understand your concern, and I'd be concerned as well. It works for me in 2001+ SP6, and with 2003 SP0. What SW version (plus SP) are you using?

'Spork'

kenneth b wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman