Italian server

I signed up with the Italian server newsgate.x-privat.org on Monday. All was fine until yesterday afternoon, and now I keep getting the message that I can't connect with the server. Is anyone else getting that error which would indicate a problem on their end? Or if not, the problem is probably on my end. (This posting is through Google.)

WT

Reply to
WT

i dumped them after one day. currently using news.excelonline.com. no account required, lightening fast

Reply to
kb

I'm there - we'll see how it goes with this one. Right now it seems incredibly fast - is the server here in the US somewhere?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

i'm no expert, but i believe it is in texas.

Reply to
kb

There were problems with a few ng servers that I used yesterday so, I don't think it was limited to those guys?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Heya - was' a matta u?!? Whata - you'a es-pect da son of de beach to be-a on all-a da time?!? Dis is an Italia serva!! It-a worka on-a Italia worka day! sheeesh... Dona-complain so mucha - it coulda be a worse, eh?....You coulda hava Frenchy serva, eh??

Reply to
Scott MacIntyre

ROTFLMAO!!!

Reply to
Muggs

I am trying news.excelonline.com, but keep getting a permission denied response. How are you gaining access to this server.

Reply to
Alan Krem, Krem Speed Equipment

LMAO... 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

no account required or no login required

Reply to
kb

But, I don't WANT it their way. (whine, whine) I guess the difference is like the French in that you take 3 hours out to eat a meal - business can wait. So then, in that same vein, the Texas site must be bigger & better??

I have had excellent service this week with news.excelonline.com, so now it's the one. No registration required, fast, always been there, etc.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany