JB, post-estrogen.....

29,685,000 hits, yo.

A snippet at the very beginning, much more at 0:44 -- really does look like jb in a tizzy over cadcam he don't unnerstand, eh? Also, 3:20 -- jb being chased, assaulted at a mastercam/SW training session? Really, quite a likeness, bald spot and all.

Hormone therapy would explain jb's intermittent snits, near-meltdowns, and general BizarroLand behavior, logic.

I guess, from rehab pov, all these muthafuckas could go into the bar/lounge/stripper/entertainment biz, eh?

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

I still wanna go out with the "Drill's" for a drink. Bastards! aint inviting me. Did you see the sharpen on that one? niiiiiiiiiicce, like to see that bitch going down.

Lou Malnotis- best pizza in the world. (thick crust)

Reply to
cncmillgil