looking for DIN 509-e

I know this may be a long shot, but can anyone hook me up with the DIN standard for DIN 509-e... I have a print that is calling out that standard for an undercut... Any help would be great... Thanks...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Sprechen Sie Deustch?

John Layne

thanks... it looks like i will have to find a translator, but this is far better than what i had... thanks again...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in news:1110974930.361303.112590 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Google helped me get the gist of it. Watch out for Google to change the variable names in the chart.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I would offer but my German is pretty much limited to---- where can I get a beer? and where is the toilet?

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
John Layne

Maybe try translation service here:

It probably won't translate your text 100% perfectly, but may give you enough to figure out the important points.

"John Layne"

Reply to
ms