Need help to locate Propane 20 lbs. tank drawing

Hello

Can someone please help me and point me to a site that has a Propane

20 lbs. drawing / dimensions / 3d model ? I can't find one and I need this tank/container/canister dimensions. I'll appreciate any help Thanks Dani
Reply to
Dan Smith

Propane Tank Assembly&category=&subcategory=&ss=propane Check the link above it is to a model on 3D Content Central. It is described as a standard BBQ Tank but I believe the standard for that is 20LB but I don't know where to get official word on that. There maybe a slender taller Tank out there. I am not sure though.

Sorry I can't help more. We have 30lb Drawn but not much detail in that one.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Dan, I just sent a SolidWorks model of a 20LB propane tank to the email address you posted. Bon appetit. Don't go designing any bombs with it.

Best regards, 'Sporky'

Dan Smith wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman

Thanks guys for your help

This was helpfull though I look for the model which is smaller in height and I know there is one.

Thanks Dani

Reply to
Dan Smith

^^^^^ Sporkman,

WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE THE AREA. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY OUR AGENTS SHORTLY.

Sincerely, your friends at: NSA, FBI, CIA, & DHS (Department of Homeland Security)

Reply to
joe(usenews)