Re: CAR ENGINE MODELS

Jason,

I have a 3.2 leter V6 engine (not sure of the make) with all of the componants imported from something else (ProE???). The problem is that it's VERY large 200Megs. I'm willing to put it up on my GoDaddy acount and send you a link to the file. Let me know if that's what you want to do, along with an email address that you will be downloading from.

HTH, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Thanks Muggs,

but its a little large for my poor little dial up connection was rather hoping for just a shell of the complete engine e.g. external surfaces only

Jason

n message , Muggs writes

Reply to
JASON LONGLEY

But I'm terribly curious. Could you post it so those of us without a life can be entertained?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

But I'm terribly curious. Could you post it so those of us without a life can be entertained?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Sure Dale,

But I need to send a link, so is that your correct email address?

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

I'm interested as well Mugsy! I've wanted to check out an engine model for a while now (even if it's imported geomerty). Please try and post or I can set up an ftp client.

Thanks! Don Van Zile

Muggs wrote:

Reply to
dvanzile

I would like to see it my self.

send the link to snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Reply to
Giorgis

Yeah, minus the scratch, obviously. Thanks.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

An interesting model. Thanks for sharing it.

Could it be a marine engine? The purely mechanical throttle body and distributor, along with the simple headers make me think it's not a modern automotive engine.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Hi, can you send me the link?

snipped-for-privacy@xpostx.com

Remove every x (4 of them)

Thanks

-Marc

Reply to
Marc Gibeault

Can I get a copy of the link too?

Thanks, M> An interesting model. Thanks for sharing it.

Reply to
Montie

I'm very interested.

Please send link to: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

thanks

BW

"Muggs" wrote in news:V43Ie.2$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sisna.com:

Reply to
BWelch

Thank you for sharing this marvelous model.

I will be using it to educate my son and the other kids in my neighbourhood.

Your effort is appreciated.

BW

"Muggs" wrote in news:V43Ie.2$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sisna.com:

Reply to
BWelch

Could I also please get this model?

Thanks

K_Scheeringa At Yahoo Dot Com

Reply to
Kevin Scheeringa

It does sound very interesting and I would also like a copy if possible. Thanks

bob AT rbhope Dot Ca

Reply to
Bob