Re: OT - Chicago Weather

One problem with this, (re:60 below) there are no Polar Bears in Antarctica at any temperature! They only live in the Arctic (North)! Well OK, and some Zoos.

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.

[

> Weather > > 60 above - Floridians wear coats, gloves, and woolly hats. > Chicago people sunbathe. > > 50 above - New Yorkers try to turn on the heat. > Chicago people plant gardens. > > 40 above - Italian cars won't start. > Chicago people drive with the windows down. > > 32 above - Distilled water freezes. > Lake Michigan's water gets thicker. >

It was a gorgeous 36 today. Though it was probably colder by da lake. I was happy because the locks thawed out and I was able to get the grachki to work. Even Da Mare was commenting on da nishe weather over dere by downtown. And dont forget the Jewels. I went to Jewels over dere for some sassage and had a barbeque. Nishe sassage dey got at Jewels. Got some brahts too. Jeetyet? Dose brahts were good.

500 below - Hell freezes over. > The Chicago Cubs win the World Series.

Pretty soon it will be baseball season and we can cook up da sassage and brats by Kaminski Park, over by dere.

Reply to
Jerry

You forgot the wind chill...

In Chicago, you have two kinds of wind, the kind that comes off the lake and the kind that comes from all the Chicago boys talking s**t.

Reply to
Jerry Foster