Snowmobile model?

Hello Group I've been using solidworks for a year now and have seen a snowmobile model someplace. Being an avid snowmobiler, I'm designing a hoist for my garage for snowmobiles. Does anyone have a copy of that model? I'd sure like a copy to play with my hoist design. TIA Frank

Reply to
FrankW

There is one which SolidWorks used to use in demos. Your VAR or SW rep might let you have it if it is not proprietary.

JJ

Reply to
JJ

I have a copy of it if you share your design with me ;)

Todd

Reply to
Todd

Reply to
FrankW

MXZ 800 :) Now I just need to save up for the new Mach Z 1000!

And you?

E-mail me for details on getting the files...

ttrein@'removethis'hotmail.com

Todd

Reply to
Todd
99 MXZ 500 Got 11,400 KM's on it to date. So far the only problems with it I had is to replace three bearings on the skid frame. Very reliable little sled I must admit. Yup the Mach Z 1000 sure is a sweet looking sled. Don't think I could afford the insurance though :-(

Todd wrote:

Reply to
FrankW

Ski-Doo REV 600 here. Snow is almost gone though. I'd also be interested in this model.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Hello, I am a student in mechanical engineering and one of my favorite hobbies is snowmobiling. I want to do some modifications on my snowmobile. Does anyone have a copy of a complete solidworks model : Polaris, ski-doo, scorpion to being my design with. Thank's! Eric

Rob Rodriguez wrote:

interested

Reply to
clec

i am also an engineering student and i wold like to develop an idea of mine to do so i will need a model to play around with if someone finds one could they forward me a copy

thanx phro

Reply to
phro