Solidcam or Camworks?

Threaded View
     I noticed that both Solidcam and Camworks are gold partners.  I
would be interested in comments from anyone who has used or evaluated
both.

Re: Solidcam or Camworks?
Gary,

You might want to post this to "alt.machines.cnc" as well. There's at least
one regular there (Kathy) who uses Solidcam on a daily basis. She also has
experience with Mastercam so she has something to compare it to.

There may also be someone there that uses Camworks. I've only demoed
Camworks so I won't offer an opinion other than it seems to be very good at
2-1/2 axis stuff

Regards

Mark

Re: Solidcam or Camworks?

     I will post to alt.machines.cnc.  I lurk in that group as well.

Site Timeline