Solidcam or Camworks?

I noticed that both Solidcam and Camworks are gold partners. I would be interested in comments from anyone who has used or evaluated both.

Gary,
You might want to post this to "alt.machines.cnc" as well. There's at least one regular there (Kathy) who uses Solidcam on a daily basis. She also has experience with Mastercam so she has something to compare it to.
There may also be someone there that uses Camworks. I've only demoed Camworks so I won't offer an opinion other than it seems to be very good at 2-1/2 axis stuff
Regards
Mark

I will post to alt.machines.cnc. I lurk in that group as well.