Square tubing

When working with weldments & square tubing The offering of tubing sizes is very small. How can I add more sizes to the list or edit the ones that are there? I can't find anything in help. SW 2008. Thanks

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy

Rudy

Go to the "Design Library" at the left of the screen and click on SolidWorks Content. Choose Weldments and You'll get a bunch of weldment icons with different standards. Click on an icon and download the zip-file

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

sorry....should have been to the right of the screen

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Reply to
Rudy

Look here if you want to make you own.

If you ant to download the from the Solidworks site, them on the right side, under the tab where you can see design library, got to SolidWorks Content and click on Weldments. Now under that you will see various standards icons. Just Crtl click on the icons and specify the location to download. Unzip the file and copy the file to weldment profile folder.

Deepak Gupta SW2009 SP3.0 SW2007 SP5.0

"=EF=80=A0Please consider the environment before printing this email."

Reply to
Engineer