SW2005 SP3.0 & pattern dimensions

It would appear that double-clicking on a pattern feature no longer makes the distance & instances appear in the graphics area. I thought maybe it was a setting, but I went to a machine with SP1.1 and it worked fine there. I then exported those complete settings and imported into mine. Still doesn't work on mine. Someone else try this, please. If it's a problem, I will turn it in.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Sorry Wayne, Works for me both in part and assy mode.

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

Hmm, I thought maybe I just wasn't seeing them so I hid all the parts and then double-clicked on the pattern in the FeatureTree and the numbers still don't show up. You are running SP3.0?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I thought this was a display issue they were going to fix with SP 3.0. If you rotate the model after double clicking the feature, does the dim and pattern instance show then?

Just a guess.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

Nope - no amount of rotating makes them appear.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Odd, I get the dimensions in assemblies but not within a part. I also do not get the dimensions from double clicking a move/copy feature. For reference fire GL T2-128, 2005 sp3.0, win xp pro sp 2.

Brian Hokanson Starting Line Products

Reply to
Brian

Seeing the same thing here. We have to turn on all assembly dimensions to see them.

We have also had one where we couldn't select the dimensions for the pattern no mater how hard we tried. We had to delete the pattern and recreate it.

AC

To reply via email remove all numbers from address

Reply to
AC

The Move/Copy feature has never hown it's dimensions. Please submit this to your VAR to help get it fixed.

Reply to
Gil'Dashard

I'm not really sure what you are saying - please give me a step by step to try.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I have just tried it with SW2005 SP2.0 and it does not work there either. SP1.1 does appear to work properly.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany