SW2008-Error creating instance of MSXML2::DOMDocument

Has anybody seen this? It started after I uninstalled another program. SW complains when starting up.

  1. WARNING! Solidworks is missing one or more files it needs to run properly. Re-install.....

  1. Error creating instance of MSXML2::DOMDocument

Now I have done the obvious, I reinstalled from my image and after that didn't work from disk. Right now I am dead in the water with no apparent solution.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

My VAR solved it right on the phone.