using favorites on dimensions

When in a document file, I pick a group of dimensions I get the dimension dialog box with the favorites, then I go to the favorites and pick the favorite I want the dim's to update to. But sometimes, when I am picking the dimensions, the favorites portion of the dim dialogue box disappears, what gives? Not sure what is going on. Thanks for any input.

Reply to
billyb