BLI - new engine question [qty in production?]

Hey Folks,

I am curious. How many engines [approximately] does a company like BLI bring out when they introduce a NEW engine to the market? How do they determine this number? Does it differ from model to model?

Any guesses on their forth coming CAB FORWARD?

Thanks! Matt

Reply to
Matt & Kathleen Brennan

Matt,

I would recommend, if you want an accurate answers to your questions, that you go to the Broadway website. They have a link used to contact them. I have sent them several emails regarding several topics and got prompt and friendly answers.

Bob Rule, Jr.

Reply to
EBTBOB

go to the Broadway website.

Thanks. I will do so.

Reply to
Matt & Kathleen Brennan

I know that their undecorated USRA heavy Mike is already sold out. Had I known they were going to have one of those, I'd have bought it instead of a Milwaukee Road version. Now I need a Milwaukee Road caboose. Gene ABV61-1043.001.HCB

"Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" On the web at
or
and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon.

Reply to
STEAM GENE