FA: Brass HO scale NSWR/NSWGR JHG brake van, etc. (Ebay, .au)

Hi everyone,

I'm listing a few more model railway items today. The first one has just been listed:

- Classic Brass HO Scale NSWR/NSWGR JHG Brakevan !

The next item I'll be listing is an unassembled Footplate Models (from DJH in England) NSWGR (C)30T steam locomotive kit. Other items will be listed as well.

All items are located in Sydney, Australia, and the currency for all of my listings is Australian dollars. World-wide shipping is available.

Happy bidding!

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to