helix mountain scenerary

Hello

I am looking for ideas to build a helix track inside a mountain. Can anyone suggest a book that I can purchase to give me some inspiration. If it was one or the other I might be okay but to do both----- I assume I need to be able to rescue the train in the event of a mishap. Sort of taking the lid off the mountain.

Thanks

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone

Hi- I built mine with a trapdoor in the bottom, so I could reach up and rescue a stalled train. See bottom of:

David

Reply to
David P Harris

Just the thing, I was wondering how to do it. Great layout you have got. Thanks for the idea.

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone