Help with old Durango Press Instructions for DP-42 HOn3 R.G.S. Snow Flanger

Hello:

I am looking for a copy of the complete instructions for the Durango Press HOn3, R.G.S. #02 Snow Flanger, Kit DP-42. I have torn the house apart, but no luck.

Yes I would appreciate even a referral and would be willing to gladly pay for time used, copy services and postage.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Ray

Reply to
number1trainnut