HO Scale Pre-weathered Decals: Feed & Seed, Skid Row, Ghost Signs, and Graffiti

Not too long ago businesses and products were promoted or celebrated by advertisements painted on the sides of buildings. Those that remain today are very faded (which gives them the name of 'Ghost Signs'), but they do give one a glimpse back to some of the products and businesses of bygone period. These decals, made from pictures, are taken from real signs as they appear today, pre-weathered for a realistic effect on the sides of your buildings.

Check out the t2 Decals facebook page or click the following links to our ebay store for more information:

HO Scale Ghost Sign Decals:

HO Scale Feed & Seed Series
HO Skid Row Series
HO Scale Graffiti
N Scale Ghost Signs
N Scale Graffiti

O Scale Ghost

Thanks for your time and happy modeling!

Todd Thornberry T2 Decals Phone: 262.853.0566 Email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Thorn14

Hmmm....after SPAMMING (um, advertising) on several Yahoo groups he now found r.m.r.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Hello, and some are still out there. Travelling on St. Rt. 27 heading north towards Westminster, MD, I always pass an old dilapidated barn that has "Chew Mail Pouch" painted on the entire side of the structure. You can still see the faded paint colors. (Haven't seen any Burma Shave signposts, though.) Sadly, no RR tracking in the vicinity. Sincerely,

Reply to
J.B. Wood

He found the UK equivalent as well.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Well, yes. But it's honest, straight-forward, and relevant SPAM: I.E. something that somebody here might think that they can use on their layout, and which they might not have found otherwise.

What annoys me are the twits who post "Gosh! I just happened to stumble on this wonderful Newsgroup accidentally! Check out these cool new decals -that I also just happened to stumble across accidentally- and which I'm certain that you'll all want to buy with all the money you got from the son of the late Nigerian Banking Comptroller..."

Well, okay, maybe not *quite* that bad, but you know what I mean.

The Other Pete

Reply to
Twibil

Well, yes. But it's honest, straight-forward, and relevant SPAM: I.E. something that somebody here might think that they can use on their layout, and which they might not have found otherwise.

Ditto

Reply to
Lobby Dosser