I search Exploded View Diagrams for the BLI Paragon PRR M1a and M1b

I search Exploded View Diagrams for the BLI Paragon PRR M1a and M1b On the side from BLI not found.

I contact BLI. The answer from BLI is:

Juergen, we do not have available either on our website or on paper, which leads me to believe that one was not included with the model, unfortunately

Have any this locos and can scan the Exploded View Diagrams for me?

Thank you

Greetings from Germany

Reply to
J.Pollak