Kudos to Accurail for good service

I wanted to publically thank Accurail for some top-notch customer service. I received four box cars for Christmas, but all four of them were missing the bottom of the car. I sent an e-mail to them, had a response within 24 hours and had the replacement parts with zero hassle in a few days (they even threw in a few extras).

In another case a few days later, I had ordered their renumbering decals for the same cars mentioned above and for another set I have, but ordered them on two separate days. They realized they were going to the same address, put them both in the same envelope and even gave me a postage refund in the form of a stamp!

In an age of poor customer service, I wanted to let everyone know that Accurail dealt with my situation in an expedient and professional manner leaving one happy customer. Nice job Accurail.

Todd

Reply to
todd_shryock

I sure will remember this for future purchases! Thanks...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano