Last Miniatur Wunderland pics - and a caption competition

I've added the last of my personal Miniatur Wunderland photos - although I still have a lot more from Ron Gager to be added (much later) starting here

How about coming up for a caption for this one - you can be as rude as you like about me but I'm not sure how sensitive the other person in the picture is
or this one
The best {1} suggestion (that can be legally published) will be added to the appropriate photo in due course.

[1] in the opinion of the judge (me!) after consultation with the persons shown in the pictures !

Have fun!

Reply to
Mike Hughes