Need instruction sheet/pictures of MDC HOn3 2-8-0 Outside Frame

As the subject says, I need at least pictures of a finished MDC/Roundhouse Outside Frame 2-8-0 HOn3 but I'd much rather get (a copy of) the instruction sheet. I would, of course, pay reasonable copying costs.

TIA Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

Try here as there are a lot of diagrams of Roundhouse/MDC models.

J.A.Freeman

WONDERFUL! That's exactly what I needed.

Thanks Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

What a super reference site!! Thanks for the link!! Geezer

Reply to
Geezer