OT: "MrRathburne" Intervention - please help me won't you?

As you may or may not be aware "MrRathburne", as he goes by here, has had some difficulties in his personal life recently.

I've posted this message so that we can all respond with something nice about him. If everyone would just dig deep into their hearts and post a few nice words about him it might help raise his self esteem.

No one is exactly themselves after major personal and financial problems. We need to let him know we are here for him.

Thank you in advance for your help. If we all work together we can help a fellow model railroader get back on his feet again.

Jim Stanton

Reply to
Jim Stanton

I always find that the letters in Mr Ratburne's posts are neatly formed on my monitor screen!

Regards, Greg.P.

Jim Stant> As you may or may not be aware "MrRathburne", as he goes by here, has

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Cash money, hard liquor, and Kato Locos are the answer. Send as much as you have ASAP..................... There is hope for me maybe, but for all you other wackos here, beyond all efforts to save..................

Reply to
MrRathburne

I already did!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

OK, Rath, we've had our go-arounds. No hard feelings. You're OK by me.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

Peace and love. We all had our fun, now let's move on. Anyway, what is that new engine Kato is hiding from us?

Reply to
MrRathburne

Okay. His thought police rants and ravings are always consistent.

Eric

Jim Stant As you may or may not be aware "MrRathburne", as he goes by here, has had some difficulties in his personal life recently.

I've posted this message so that we can all respond with something nice about him. If everyone would just dig deep into their hearts and post a few nice words about him it might help raise his self esteem.

No one is exactly themselves after major personal and financial problems. We need to let him know we are here for him.

Thank you in advance for your help. If we all work together we can help a fellow model railroader get back on his feet again.

Reply to
Eric

Rath backed me up against the anti US little kiwi. Therefore, he is a good guy

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

He ain't anti the people of the US I want to know - just ignorant redneck jingoistic poop chutes, pimply faced Soldier of Fortune wannabe's and Legion Hall barstool commandos.

Reply to
E Litella

Rumour has it the new engine from Kato will be the AC4400 in UP and CP colors.

Kevin Brant

Reply to
Kevin Brant

Hell John, even I would back you up against an anti-US little Kiwi!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I dunno about Kato, but I'm about to unwrap a Baldwin DT-6-6-2000. Stewart kitbash and running gear on a home-built frame. I need to raise the fuel tank/motor mount a bit (an error in measurements, I think) and add the side skirts. Stretch the drive shafts, then a final check-out on the shell, and it'll be ready to roll. I'm hoping to have the 1/87th prototype for show-and-tell at the LHS next week, Thursday at the latest if all goes according to plan. Not sure if I can make it, but that's my target.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

Political stands notwithstanding, how do you rate his rail knowledge? That's as far as I went. We have our differences and we're entitled to them. End of that story.

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

Lucky, when it came down to the actual face off I'd have had to go with the kiwi.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Epperson's? Haven't seen any - just rants that anyone not signing on to his Church of The Revealed Word of Bush creed is "anti-U.S.".

Reply to
E Litella

No. Rath's.

Reply to
JCunington

You jerk, haven't you seen where I said I voted for Gore. I won't vote for Bush this time either. AH

Reply to
EppersonJohnR

This logical do loop makes my head spin. I need chemical assistance on this one..........

Reply to
MrRathburne

Reply to
Gregory Procter